Friday, September 12, 2008

Randome words, google and typing in the dark

My list for the weekend.
1. Call a person I havent spoken to recently
2. Wear something I have never worn or havent worn recently
3. Try not to watch too many episodes of scrubs
4. Sing out a song loudly
5. Speak to my granny, aunt and 2 cousins and sis
6. Try to cry
7. Read more than 200 pages of a book
8. Ready myself to get a haircut in the near future
9. Sleep and wake up active
10. Do some physical activity???

I was a list person. Die Hard. Nothing gave me a bigger high than making a list. Bullet points or numbered. Neatly done with justified alignment of words in MS Word. Balance and then some more.

That was before many things changed. And here i am. Searching for chaos in everything i do. Nevertheless... today i made a list for this weekend.. Basically a result of Friday evening fever of not wanting to do work in office. A list I really don’t care if I stick to or not.. nevertheless well justified MS Wordwise.

Heres to a non balanced, unplanned, just in the moment 2 days called the ‘Weekend’

1 comment:

Hatikvah said...

Interesting, coz, during our graduation days, activity listing (and subsequently not honouring it) was perhaps one of the most eagerly awaited activities!! Reason no. 6 easily catches the eye (I do hope no one succeeds in that particular endeavor), No. 8 is impossible due to asymmetry in demand supply:-) and as of now No.10 is a dire necessity that is blissfully ignored! I sure hope you have better luck with that list coz mine is following the same trend as if it never emerged out of college:-)