
I read Rumi now. And listen to Don Mclean's one song.
I am very close to reality and want to break the bond.
I pray once a year.
I listen to a Spanish song again & again.
And i am born again.
I dont like following others. I dont mind if others dont understand me.
I am happy :)
I write in bits & pieces. Why?
I love poetry, books & music :) More than movies :)
I hug my diary and sleep twice a year:)
I switch of light in my room and look out the window..
I feel beauty inside me...
I smoke alone in my balcony once in a while...
I think of all people who have touched me but i am not in contact with- once in a while..
I download music illegally but never buy pirated books..
I want to listen to Don Mclean live..
I will surely go to "End of the World" in Argentina..
I like talking to random people on the road...
I know i "act" tough to the world...
I dont like driving to office in the morning...
I am out growing Baradwaj Rangan... but havent out grown Reema Parashar..
I dont have any favorite columnist in Hindu as i had in Indian Express..
I sing loudly when driving :)
I miss Amma...
I learn few times in year that its not difficult to let go... And i jump with joy when i let go..
I know that the room in Mangalore will always be there for me...
Wong kar Wai is my dream guy..
As i grow up, i have learnt that every thing doesn't need to be spelt out...
Llorando... Llorando.. por tu amor..

No comments:
Post a Comment