The train whirrs ahead. Everyone around me is looking straight ahead. Their future lies there. Everything around passes in a blur.
Me? When the whole world runs ahead why do i want to stop and look around. Stare at the moments. Feel the sun on my face in the morning. Am i an anachronism? Or am i simply in the wrong place? Is this what i want in life? The questions have remained the same.. I have no answers. Do u know who a 'go-getter' is? Do you know the opposite of that? I am that.
I had a conversation yesterday. I have had around 20 conversations in my life. This was the 21st one. I consider myself lucky.
"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you."
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment